Proper Pruning Of Trees and Shrubs Encourages Healthy Growth
We can meticulously care for your trees and shrubs
Do you have many trees, shrubs, bushes, and hedges on your property? In order to keep trees and shrubs looking their best with healthy new, uniform growth the old, dead, and dying branches must be trimmed back and pruned at least once or twice a year.
We specialize in pruning and trimming trees, shrubs and hedges
Shrubs and trees don’t stop growing and in order to keep them healthy and clean looking, it’s important to keep them trimmed (or pruned is the professional term). Any dead and dying branches should be trimmed away and the new growth should be properly pruned to improve their appearance by giving them a nice shape. Proper pruning will also encourage healthy new growth.
What Type Of Trimming Or Pruning Do You Need On Your Property?
- Do you have small ornamental trees that need to be pruned?
- Do you have many bushes or shrubs that need to be trimmed?
- Do you have shrubs that have become overgrown or too large for their space?
- Are you trying to remove branches that are too close to your home?
GroundSmith is a local landscaping company based out of Lewis Center, Ohio. We serve residential properties in Delaware County including Dublin, Powell, and Delaware, Ohio. We specialize in the care and maintenance of small trees, shrubs, bushes, and hedges. We provide our trimming and pruning services for residential properties. Whether you have a large privacy hedge bordering the front or sides of your property or several small trees, bushes, and shrubs placed throughout your garden beds we can do a nicely shape and prune them for a clean, uniform, appearance and healthy growth.
How Our Pruning & Trimming Process Works
- We start with our initial consultation.
- We will listen to your requirements, making any necessary suggestions.
- We will work with you to determine the trees and shrubs that need pruning.
- There are two types of pruning we offer:
- Maintenance pruning which is a light pruning to remove current growth.
- Rejuvenate/dormant pruning. This is use to change the size of shape of mature trees and shrubs.
- We show up on the scheduled days and prune and trim your trees and shrubs as promised.
- We will remove all of the trimmings and dispose of them at a green waste facility.
- The end result is healthy trees and shrubs with a clean, uniform look.
The final cost of your tree and shrub trimming will be determined by size and condition of the existing trees and shrubs. We’ll also need to consider the site accessibility. We’ll only be able to provide you with an accurate estimate for planting and maintaining your trees and shrubs after a thorough site inspection.
There are limits to the tree work we can do for our clients and it’s usually limited to what we can “safely do”. We can only prune and trim bushes and trees that we can reach from the ground or with a step ladder. If a ladder is not possible we can recommend a local tree company who can take care of any dangerous tree trimming that is beyond our scope.
If you’d like to get an estimate to trim your trees and shrubs, please give us a call 614-504-0565 or fill out our online contact form and we’ll get back to you right away.