Landscape Lighting Installations We Offer
- LED Landscape lighting
- Driveway lighting installations
- Landscape lighting installations
- Pool deck lighting installations
- Deck and patio lighting installations
- Upgrading existing landscape lighting to LED lighting
- Tree and home spotlight installations
- Outdoor security lighting
Deck & Patio Lighting Installations
If you don’t use your deck or patio very much at night because of poor lighting you could be missing out on a whole new level of enjoyment from your property. If you like to entertain guests with dinner parties or BBQ’s during the warm summer months. We can install LED lighting into deck stairs and around the perimeter of your deck or patio to make the area safe and enjoyable when the sun sets.
Landscape Lighting Repair Services
We are often asked about repairing existing landscape lighting and YES, we do that too! We offer both troubleshooting, repair, and even upgrades to older systems.
Some common landscape lighting repairs include:
- Fixing or replacing broken light fixtures.
- Replacing burned out bulbs.
- Repairing or replacing damaged wiring or cables.
- Replacing damaged or faulty transformers.
- Cleaning and replacing dirty or broken lenses.
- Adjusting or aligning the angle or direction of the lights.
- Fixing or replacing faulty timers or controls
- Fixing flickering or dimming lights.
- Fixing lights that won't turn on.
Our Landscape Lighting Design Process
Our ultimate goal when designing your landscape lighting system is to accentuate your landscaping and create the right ambiance that you're after. Our design process involves choosing the types of lights and the fixtures to be used, determining the exact placement and orientation of the lights, selecting the appropriate lighting levels and color temperature to create the desired visual effect, and lastly what type of control system to use.
Here are the steps involved in our landscape lighting design process:
- Identify the goals and objectives: Before starting the design process, it's important to identify the purpose of the lighting. Is it for security, aesthetics, or both? What features in your landscape do you want the lighting to highlight or accentuate?
- Survey the site: Next, we walk around the site and take note of the existing features, such as trees, shrubs, pathways, and structures. We need to consider how these features will be affected by the lighting and how they can be used to enhance the overall design.
- Choose the types of lights and fixtures: There are many different types of landscape lighting fixtures to choose from, including spotlights, path lights, and floodlights. We need to consider the style and theme of the landscape, as well as the type of bulbs and controls that will be used.
- Determine the placement and orientation of the lights: We will decide where the lights will be placed and how they will be oriented. We'll need to consider the height and angle of the lights, as well as the distances between the fixtures to ensure we get the best coverage.
- Select the lighting levels and color temperature: We need to consider the desired ambiance and mood of the space, and choose the appropriate lighting levels and color temperature to create the desired effect.
- Test the lighting: Before finalizing the design, it's important we test the lighting to ensure it creates the desired effect. This may involve adjusting the placement or orientation of the fixtures, or adjusting the lighting levels and color temperature.
- Install and maintain the lighting: Finally, once the design is complete, the lighting fixtures can be installed and properly maintained to ensure they function properly and look their best. This may involve cleaning and replacing bulbs and fixtures as needed.
The biggest deciding factor with your new landscape lighting is going to be your overall budget. We have no intention of showing you something or presenting ideas you can't afford, we can work with your budget to come up with a beautiful landscape lighting scheme you and your family can enjoy.
If you'd like to schedule a consultation with us to discuss your landscape lighting ideas we'd be happy to meet with you. Please call (614) 504-0565 or fill out our online form and we'll get right back to you.